Ray White Commercial QLD is a team of market leading specialists in all areas of commercial property. We respect one another and the opportunity clients provide us to demonstrate our leadership in the field. We always operate with integrity and pride ourselves on collaborating with other leading specialists to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers.
Respect is holding those around us in high esteem and having regard for the opportunities we create for each other.
We demonstrate Respect by:
- Celebrating and recognising others’ successes
- Putting trust in others
- Listening and seeking advice
- Always being courteous and polite
- Turning up on time and being present
Collaboration is epitomised by ‘teamwork makes the dream work’. It means to work with staff, clients and the industry to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
We demonstrate Collaboration by:
- Putting the client at the centre of everything we do
- Increasing our market intelligence by sharing information
- Utilising other agents’ skills and expertise
- Networking with industry groups, consultants, and professionals
- Integrating with the broader Ray White Group services
- We include or communicate with the Ray White Commercial and residential office network
- We refer clients both internally and externally of RWCQ
- We actively seek opportunities with clients outside of our core focus area to generate a deeper level of service through referrals and conjunctions
Integrity is exercising respect, honesty and humility in personal and professional environments. It is doing the right thing even when no one is looking… would your grandmother be proud?
We demonstrate Integrity by:
- Maintaining transparency and openness with colleagues and clients
- Focussing on long term results rather than short term benefits
- Following through on what we say we will do
- Living with a strong moral compass which always points north
Leadership is the humble act of ‘sweeping the sheds’. We lead ourselves and others by setting a good example and lifting others around us to a higher standard of performance.
We demonstrate Leadership by:
- Leading without title
- Only asking of others what you would be prepared to do yourself
- Encouraging and supporting others to chase their potential; give time to train, provide constructive feedback, assist with a deal, inspire others
- Leading by example
- Picking up after yourself and keeping things clean and tidy
- Speaking the uncomfortable truths – “The standard you walk past, is the standard you are willing to accept.”
- Sweep the sheds – we are never too big to do the small things.