TOP agent Tom Barr has partnered with the White family and Michael McCullagh in Ray White Commercial QLD to take the business to the next level.
A key player in Brisbane’s commercial real estate landscape, Mr Barr is in good company, becoming an equity partner at Ray White Commercial’s number one performing team internationally.
“Since I joined the Ray White Commercial QLD team three years ago, I have been continually impressed by the passion, integrity, and family culture that flows from the White family,” Mr Barr said.
Mr Barr will now help lead the 25-strong team alongside Michael McCullagh, who stepped into partnership with the White family two years ago.
“I am looking forward to continuing our momentum as we take the business to an even greater level of performance,”
Mr Barr joined Ray White Commercial at the height of his career, citing the core values of the group and the opportunity for entrepreneurship and growth.
“A huge factor in my decision to move a few years ago was the professional relationship I have had with Dan White over the years, and his ambition in partnering with the right people to create something special,” he said.
Ray White Commercial QLD Managing Director Michael McCullagh said he was delighted to see Tom Barr elevate into an ownership position.
“Tom’s pathway has been clear to us from day one, he’s an industry leader, incredibly well connected and admired both locally and nationally,” he said.
“He’s been operating at a top level for almost 20 years. Not only does he lead by example with his impeccable professionalism and results, he wants to attract and foster more aspiring young property professionals.”
“We are immensely proud of the impact Tom has already had on our business over the last few years and we are excited for our future with him as a partner,” Mr McCullagh said.
Ray White Group Managing Director Dan White said he was thrilled to see Mr Barr elevated to partner in this joint venture.
“This is the next step in the evolution of Ray White Commercial QLD, and I couldn’t think of a better duo to lead an already thriving business,” Mr White said.
“Over the years, our business has undergone a number of iterations reflective of the leadership ambitions of our members, and we are thrilled that this is the next step for our team.”
Notable deal highlights of Tom Barr’s career include:
- No.1 Brisbane – 217 George Street, 231 George Street and 60 Queen Street, Brisbane – $93,960,000
- Santos Place – 32 Turbot Street, Brisbane – $370,000,000
- Brisbane City Council Building – Green Square Brisbane, South Tower: 505 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley – $205,500,000
- Commonwealth Government Building (CASA) – 12-14 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport – $23,000,000
- Commonwealth Government Building (ATO) – 28 Macgregor Street, Upper Mount Gravatt, Brisbane – $57,100,000
- 17 Byres Street, Newstead – $11,000,000
- 88 Jephson Street, Toowong – $25,150,000
- 20 Harries Road, Coorparoo – $10,279,000
- 17 Wolseley Street, Woolloongabba – $12,540,000
- 14 Maud Street, Newstead – $5,700,000
- 87 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba – $15,345,000
- 240 Sandgate Road, Albion – $33,550,000
- 185 Toombul Road, Northgate – $6,650,000
- 60 Edmondstone Road, Bowen Hills – $7,404,100
- 455-461 Logan Road & 98 Cleveland Street, Stones Corner – $10,600,000
- 45 York Street, Beenleigh – $6,490,000
- 14 Ross Street, Newstead – $7,425,000
CLICK HERE FOR HIGH-RES IMAGES
Partner & Head of Sales – Ray White Commercial QLD
0405 144 352
Media – Ray White Group
0448 841 606