Michael is a sales executive with more than five years’ experience in the commercial property market, including tenant advisory, site acquisition, leasing and sales.
Michael specialises in conducting formal marketing campaigns with a focus on the retail and office sectors.
He has achieved outstanding results for his clients, setting new yield and rate per sqm records throughout South East Queensland.
Michael has been personally involved in over $105 million in recently completed transactions. As a result, he has developed strong relationships with key private, high net worth and institutional investors.
He previously worked at market leading firms CBRE and Urbis.
- Queensland State Government
- Mulpha International Bhd
- Deague Group (previously Asian Pacific Group)
- Queensland Arts Council
- William Buck
- De Martini Fletcher
- Centennial Property Group
- Kenlynn Properties
- Australian Rail Tram and Bus Industry Union
- Bachelor of Urban Development (Property Economics)
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- Certified Real Estate Salesperson
- 2018 - Case Study Award